This website has been designed to be as accessible as possible and we welcome feedback on suggestions for improvements. If you have any problems, please mail communications [at] mrc [dot] gm
Our website design employs XHTML and CSS. We follow best practice guidelines, such as the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
These features have been provided to help make our site as accessible as possible to as many people as possible
- All text should be resizable using your browser's text-resize option
- If you use your own style sheet, it can be applied to allow changes in the site's appearance without affecting the readability or accessibility of the information
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context, and hyperlinks change colour when the destination page has been visited
- Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank
- A navigation bar linking to the main sections of the site is provided at the top and bottom of each page
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of browsers
- Cascading Style Sheets have been used to control the presentation of pages and properly structured markup has been used for content
- If stylesheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read
- Relative font sizes are used, which allows users to resize text as needed
We've done our best to ensure this site is as accessible as possible, but it can happen that accessibility problems do arise despite our best efforts. If you do find any accessibility barriers that affect or prevent your use and enjoyment of the site, please let us know and we'll do our best to address the problem as soon as possible.
Email: information [at] mrc [dot] gm