Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM subject to the following:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- The MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Views and opinions of non- MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM groups or individuals that appear on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM.
- The MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services linked from or provided within this website.
- The MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons contained therein are provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
- In no event will the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM or any of its member organisations accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- The MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM does not warrant that the service continuity of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or defects.
- Links from this site to other internet sites are provided only for the convenience of visitors to the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM website. The MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM and its staff do not endorse the content or services delivered through these external websites and are not responsible for their availability, reliability or accuracy. Permission to reproduce information from these sites may be required from the website provider.
- The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM site does not imply that the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- All copyrights in this website, including logos, illustrations, photos, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on this website, otherwise known as “content”, belong to the MRC Unit The Gambia or third parties authorising the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM to use the copyrights.
- Users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM website any graphic in whole or in part without the prior written permission of the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM.
- Users may download and save electronic documents, audio files and forms from the Website and print or listen to these for personal use, but such forms, files and documents remain the copyright of the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM.
Accuracy of information
Neither the MRC Unit The Gambia at LSHTM nor its staff will be liable for any losses or damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on this site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.